State of Science Summit- Ovarian Cancer: Chaired by Thomas Herzog, MD and Amanda Jackson, MD
- Thomas Herzog, MD | University of Cincinnati Cancer Center
- Dené Wrenn, MD, MS | OHC Specialists in Cancer and Blood Disorders, the US Oncology Network
- Robert Neff, MD | TriHealth Population Health Organization
- Amanda Jackson, MD | University of Cincinnati Cancer Center
- Caroline Billingsley, MD | University of Cincinnati Cancer Center
- Juliet Wolford, MD | University of Cincinnati Cancer Center
- How have PARPS changed the Treatment Landscape for Ovarian Cancer?
- Two Case Based Discussion: PARPS in Ovarian Cancer
- Advances in Cervical and Endometrial Cancer
- Role of ADCs
- The Role of Chemotherapy App in Gynecologic Malignancies
Interested in attending a live or virtual event? Click here to register for an upcoming webinar.
Some of the episodes from our podcast, OncLive On Air, are focused on the interviews with faculty conducted at the State of the Science Summits. Click here to listen to our latest episodes!