State of the Science Summit - Lung: Chaired by Goetz Kloecker, MD, MBA, MSPH
- Goetz Kloecker, MD, MBA, MSPH | University of Louisville Health, Brown Cancer Center
- Ralph Goldman Zinner, MD | UK Markey Cancer Center
- Ajay Kandra, MD | Norton Cancer Institute
- Joshua K. Sabari, MD | NYU Langone Health, Perlmutter Cancer Center
- Umair Gauhar, MD | University of Louisville Health, Trager Transplant Center
- Updates in EGFR+ NSCLC: Adjuvant to Metastatic
- EGFR: Adjuvant to Metastatic in NSCLC
- Targeting KRAS in NSCLC
- Exon 20 and ALK-Targeted Therapies in NSCLC
- Antibody-Drug Conjugates in Lung Cancer
- Management of SCLC
- New diagnostic tools for Lung Cancer
Interested in attending a live or virtual event? Click here to register for an upcoming webinar.
Some of the episodes from our podcast, OncLive On Air, are focused on the interviews with faculty conducted at the State of the Science Summits. Click here to listen to our latest episodes!