, the nation’s leading digital resource focused on providing oncology professionals with the most current and insightful information they need to offer the best patient care, announced its steering committee for the first OncLive®
Global Expo, which will take place Oct. 11-13, 2019, at the Orlando World Center Marriott in Orlando, Florida.
, chair, department of solid tumor oncology and investigational therapeutics, Donald S. Kim distinguished chair for cancer research, medical director, clinical trials office, Levine Cancer Institute, Atrium Health, the steering committee consists of the following oncology experts:
- Arjun V. Balar, MD, associate professor of medicine, director, Genitourinary Medical Oncology Program, Perlmutter Cancer Center, NYU Langone Health
- Tanios Bekaii-Saab, M.D., FACP, professor; program leader, gastrointestinal cancer; consultant; Mayo Clinic.
- Omid Hamid, M.D., chief, translational research and immunotherapy; director, cutaneous malignancies; The Angeles Clinic and Research Institute; director of experimental therapeutics, Cedars-Sinai Medical Care Foundation.
- Leora Horn, M.D., M.Sc., associate professor of medicine, assistant vice chairman for faculty development, director of the Thoracic Oncology Research Program, Vanderbilt Ingram Cancer Center.
- C. Ola Landgren, M.D., Ph.D., professor of medicine; chief, myeloma service; Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
- Reshma Mahtani, D.O., associate professor of medicine, director of community outreach, Sylvester Cancer Center, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine.
“This committee of experts is going to help make the OncLive®
Global Expo one of the premier oncology meetings in the world,” Robert Goldsmith, vice president of OncLive®
, added. “All members of the committee are immersed in the oncology community, and they will help ensure that the meeting covers all the most important topics in oncology.”
... to read the full story